Monday, June 22, 2009

The Weekend

I had a fun time last weekend hanging out with friends I rarely see anymore. We spent two all-nighters catching up and now I need to spend a few days catching up on sleep. I tell you, I am to old for that kind of life style anymore. Weekends like that never phased me when I was in college. Currently, I am worthless at work and wish I could just crawl into bed.

Although the weekend was fun, I did not eat well at all. I wasn't worried about my eating habits, but now I regret it so much. I took a sneak peak at the scale this morning and it was not pretty. I hope a miracle happens and I lose some of it before my official weigh-in tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Those weekends happen. I don't think we'll ever not have them. The real key is to not continue the unhealthy habits. Of course the no sleep thing, yeah. When you don't see friends for awhile there is SO MUCH to catch up on! Glad you had a good time!