Monday, June 15, 2009

Biggest Losers - Phillipe and Sione

So, this weekend I was able to meet Phillipe and Sione from last season's Biggest Loser. Wow, do they look amazing! Seeing them on TV does not do them justice. Plus, they are so nice and down to earth. I wanted to take a picture with them, but wait . . . that picture would of course include me - YIKES! The weight I am right now, I don't want any pictures of me, especially not with two guys who look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! So, I didn't. :(

On other news, I didn't eat like I should of this weekend. One day, I didn't eat hardly anything and the next day I just ate junk food. What was I thinking? I also didn't exercise this weekend. Thank goodness it is Monday (you don't usually hear me say that!). I am going to get back on track because I NEED to lose weight.

What are some motivators that help you? I would love any suggestions!

2 comments:

Heather said...

that is so awesome! I would love to meet them - I was so inspired by them.

weekends are definitely hard so go into them planning to eat healthy and if you go out, then go to places where you know you can still eat something you enjoy but not feel guilty afterwards.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

For me, a big turning point was when I wrote down the reasons I wanted to lose weight. I kept them on my desk to keep those thoughts at the forefront.