Monday, March 2, 2009

Basketball Games = Bad Week

So this week didn't go exactly how I planned. Confession . . . I did worse this week than last week. Last week I still exercised six days. This week I only exercised two. Terrible! I also ate dreadfully. You see I now realize I am a basketball junkie. Monday night I went to an NBA basketball game and ate pizza and ice cream. This weekend was a high school state tournament so I watched games all night Thursday and Friday as well as a full day on Saturday. I didn't do a whole lot more except EAT!

I actually walked into the games Saturday morning in pants that were comfortable, but by 9:30 that night, my pants felt so tight on me. I can't believe I can eat to the point where I am so uncomfortable and still eat more. It is wrong!

Needless to say, I know I will have a gain tomorrow. :( I hate to post that my weight has actually gone up again. I have to get a grip. Maybe if I blogged more frequently that would help.

1 comment:

Heather said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Im glad that I can be some kind of inspiration.

I think you are doing great, and as long as you give up, it wont matter if some weeks are better than others. sporting events are definitely hard because there is rarely healthy food and food is such a big part of the environment. just do what you can, and little by little, it will add up.