Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Healthy You Challenge Check In

Yeah, it is my first check in with the HYC. Thank you already for the comments I have received. I was so excited!!!

So the scale is down 4.4 pounds this week. I am very happy with the number. I have been getting up at 4 a.m. to make it to the gym before work for the past two weeks. I am glad to see that it has paid off. Tomorrow I will try to post a little bit about my diet and exercise plan. Any pointers are also very appreciated!

I realize this is a short post, but this Tuesday sure does feel like a Monday. Hoping tomorrow goes a little smoother!

6 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

4am?!? That's dedication. Mildly crazy, but dedication ;) I've had times when I've gone to bed at 4am, but I can;t get up the unless I'm catching a plane or something!

Mary said...

Wow!! Great progress that you've made in a week! I seriously need to get my act together.
BTW I am new to HYC too :> greetings!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Welcome to HYC! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the loss, that is great!! :)

Jennifer said...

4 a.m.? I'm glad that it paid off for you, sounds like you are working really hard

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard to get up that early to get to the gym. However, I find I really feel better when I can do it. Good for you!